S. 923 and H.R. 2040, to deny burial in a federally funded cemetery and other benefits to veterans convicted of certain capital crimes : hearing before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, July 9, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 130 pages)
- National cemeteries—Law and legislation—United States
- Burial laws—United States
- Veterans—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Ex-convicts—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Burial laws
- Ex-convicts—Legal status, laws, etc
- National cemeteries—Law and legislation
- Veterans—Legal status, laws, etc
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 22, 2015).
"Serial no. 105-15."
View MARC record | catkey: 16630117