An investigation of photosynthesis and assimilate transport / Granada Colour Production
- Experiment : biology
- Demonstrates the techniques for studying photosynthetic metabolism and the translocation of the newly synthesized carbohydrate from the chloroplast to the various parts of the plant where it is utilized in growth and respiration.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Series title taken from container.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director, producer, Jack Smith.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Experiments prepared and demonstrated by: C. Marshall.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 16631646