United States vs. Mexico in the matter of the case of the Pious Fund of the Californias : report of Jackson H. Ralston, agent of the United States and of counsel, in the matter of the case of the Pious Fund of the Californias : heard before a tribunal of the Permanent Court of Arbitration under The Hague Convention of 1899, sitting at The Hague September 15, 1902, to October 14, 1902 : with pleadings, appendix, exhibits, briefs, and record of the entire proceedings
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,070 pages in various paginations)
- Additional Creators:
- Ralston, Jackson H. (Jackson Harvey), 1857-1945, Mexico, and Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Language Note:
- Contains articles in English, French, Spanish, and Latin, including "Papal bulls with relation to California bishoprics." Each article is paged separately.
- Another edition of same date (891 pages) was published as Senate doc. 28, 57th Cong., 2d sess., but it was omitted from the Senate documents in the Congressional series. Another edition was published 1903, as App. II.of "Foreign relations of the United States, 1902" (57th Cong., 2d sess. House Doc. 1. Serial no. 4442)., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 16634271