- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : illustrations, charts ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.)
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Transportation research record, 0361-1981 ; no. 2509
- Characterization and stabilization of quarry byproducts for sustainable pavement applications / Vincent Mwumvaneza, Wenting Hou, Hasan Ozer, Erol Tutumluer, Imad L. Al-Qadi, and Sheila Beshears -- Design of sustainable high-volume pavements using controlled low-strength material from native soil / Tejo V. Bheemasetti, Aravind Pedarla, Anand J. Puppala, and Raju Acharya -- Asphalt concrete field compactibility models focusing on aggregate properties and moisture / Ben C. Cox, Isaac L. Howard, Kevin L. Williams, and L. Allen Cooley, Jr. -- Performance comparison of recycled pavement foundation layers / Peter J. Becker, David J. White, Pavana K.R. Vennapusa, Christianna I. White, and Yang Zhang -- Quick determination of freeze-thaw durability of concrete aggregates using the Indiana Department of Transportation hydraulic fracture test equipment / Belayneh Desta, Nancy Whiting, Jan Olek, Mark Snyder, and Tommy Nantung -- Overlay thickness design for low-volume roads: mechanistic-empirical approach with nondestructive deflection testing and pavement damage models / Priyanka Sarker, Debakanta Mishra, Erol Tutumluer, and Scott Lackey.
- This issue contains 6 papers concerned with geomaterials. Specific topics addressed in the issue include: quarry byproducts for sustainable pavement applications; sustainable high-volume pavements; asphalt concrete field compactibility models; recycled pavement foundation layers; freeze-thaw durability of concrete aggregates; and overlay thickness design for low-volume roads.
TRB's Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2509 consists of six papers that explore the issue of geomaterials.
- 9780309369114 (paperback)
- "A peer-reviewed publication."
"Journal of the Transportation Research Board."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16634338