Adjustable face vehicle traffic control signal head standard
- Washington, D.C. : Institute of Traffic Engineers, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Traffic Engineers
- Technical report/Institute of Traffic Engineers ; 1
- Purpose -- General -- Housing, doors, etc. -- Color definitions for traffic signal lenses -- Certified duplicate limit glasses -- Materials and performance of traffic signal lenses -- Arrow lenses -- Reflectors -- Candle power distribution -- Spurious indications -- Lamps -- Electrical components.
- The purpose of this standard is to provide a guide for the preparation of minimum purchase specifications for adjustable face vehicle traffic control signal heads. This standard represents the minimum requirements for the equipment described.
- "USAS D-10.1-1966 ' UDC 656.057."
View MARC record | catkey: 16636780