IFR enroute high altitude, Alaska : effective 0901Z 15 OCT 2015 to 0901Z 10 DEC 2015 / Federal Aviation Administration
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Instrument flight rules enroute high altitude, Alaska : effective 0901Z 15 OCT 2015 to 0901Z 10 DEC 2015
Title from folded panel: H-1/H-2 15 OCT 2015 Alaska
- Silver Spring, MD : U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Aeronautical Information Service, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 48 x 123 cm and 48 x 124 cm, sheet 51 x 152 cm, folded to 26 x 13 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Ocean Service
- United States government flight information publication
- Publication Frequency:
- Issued every 8 weeks.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,916,528. 1" = 40 nm (E 179°44ʹ00ʺ--W 119°47ʹ00ʺ/N 71°38ʹ00ʺ--N 50°44ʹ00ʺ).
- Title from folded back panel.
"Published in accordance with Inter-agency Air Cartographic Committee specifications and agreements, approved by: Department of Defense · Federal Aviation Administration."
Map H-1 includes "Seattle inset chart, 1ʺ = 22.5 nm."
Includes location map/sheet coverage diagram on panel, notes, and detailed legends.
"Supplement Alaska, October 15"--Label attached to panel.
"For use at and above 18,000 MSL."
- Special Numbering:
- Chart becomes obsolete for use in navigation upon publication of next issue.
View MARC record | catkey: 16636823