The great kitten challenge / by Diana G. Gallagher ; illustrated by Adriana Isabel Juárez Puglisi
- Pet friends forever ; 
- Rex runs away -- Alone in the dark -- A surprising discovery -- Okay for now -- Gone! -- Cat worries -- The big pitch -- The big kitty home hunt -- A late addition -- Pleae, take a kitten!
- When Kyle's dog Rex finds three tiny kittens, Kyle and Mia undertake the responsibility of caring for the babies, locating their mother, and finding homes for all four.
- Kittens—Juvenile fiction
- Dogs—Juvenile fiction
- Animal rescue—Juvenile fiction
- Responsibility—Juvenile fiction
- Best friends—Juvenile fiction
- Animal rescue—Fiction
- Best friends—Fiction
- Animal rescue
- Best friends
- 9781404875012 (library binding)
1404875018 (library binding)
- Interest Age:
- Audience Notes:
- RL: 2.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 16636839