Compilation of descriptive data on muffle furnaces used at Savannah River, Rocky Flats, and Hanford for DOE's plutonium disposition program [microform] : interview summary report
- Additional Titles:
- Descriptive data on muffle furnaces used at Savannah River, Rocky Flats, and Hanford for DOE's Pu disposition program
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Air and Radiation, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 26 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Air and Radiation
- Report Numbers:
- EP 6.2:M 89
- "Prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Radiation and Indoor Air, Radiation Protection Division, Center for Remediation Technology and Tools."
Shipping list no.: 98-0798-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-26).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1664366