Wyoming, 7.5 minute series (topographic) [cartographic material] / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 7.5 minute series (topographic), Wyoming
- Reston, Va. : Geological Survey, [between 1900 and 1999] and Denver, Colo. : For sale by the Geological Survey.
- Photorevised [19-- ]-, photoinspected [19--]-.
- Physical Description:
- maps : color ; on sheets 69 x 56 cm.
- 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Polyconic projection (W 111°03ʹ--W 104°03ʹ/N 45°00ʹ--N 40°59ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Some sheets produced in cooperation with other agencies., "Topography by photogrammetric methods from aerial photographs.", "Revisions shown in purple.", "Map photoinspected 19--, no major culture or drainage changes observed.", Includes quadrangle location map., and Some local call numbers are appended with the abbreviations FS, OP, SR, or s25. FS is used when "Modified for USDA Forest Service use" is printed in the upper left margin of the sheet. OP indicates the sheet is an orthophotoquad. SR indicates the sheet is a shaded relief quad. s25 is used for sheets with a scale of 1:25,000.
View MARC record | catkey: 1664797