Controlled photomosaic of the MTM -05122 quadrangle, Arsia Mons Region of Mars [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1991.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 61 x 61 cm, on sheet 96 x 68 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-2217
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:502,000 (1 mm = 502 km) at 130 0 longitude ; Transverse Mercator projection
- "Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
Includes text, bibliographical references, and index maps.
Coordinates shown as: W 125 0--E 120 0/N -2.5 0--S -7.5 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 1668778