Maps and seismic profiles showing thickness and distribution of postglacial deposits beneath the southern two-thirds of Lake Michigan [map] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by David S. Foster and Steven M. Colman
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 1992.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 66 x 32 cm, sheet 102 x 145 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Colman, Steven M.
Foster, David S. (David Smith)
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2202
- Related Titles:
- Thickness and distribution of postglacial deposits beneath Lake Michigan
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 ; Mercator projection (W 88 000ʹ--W 86 000ʹ/N 44 030ʹ--N 41 030ʹ).
- Envelope margin title: Thickness and distribution of postglacial deposits beneath Lake Michigan.
Includes text, bibliography, location map, and 6 diagrams.
Depths shown by isolines and gradient tints.
View MARC record | catkey: 1668982