Handbook of recycling techniques / Alfred Arn. Nijkerk and Wijnand L. Dalmijn
- Nijkerk, Alfred A. (Alfred Arnold), 1930-
- Additional Titles:
- Recycling techniques
- Hague, The Netherlands : Nijkerk Consultancy, 1998. and Washington, DC : Distributed in North America by Scrap, a bi-monthly magazine published by ISRI.
- 4th, rev. and expanded printing.
- Physical Description:
- 216 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dalmijn, Wijnand L. and Dutch National Reuse of Waste Research Programme
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "The Hague, March 1998." and "This book was written within the framework of the Dutch National Reuse of Waste Research Programme (NOH)."--p. 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 211) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1669023