The Making of England : Anglo-Saxon art and culture, AD 600-900 / edited by Leslie Webster and Janet Backhouse ; with contributions by Marion Archibald [and others].
- Toronto ; Buffalo : University of Toronto Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 312 pages : illustrations (some color), maps, facsimiles ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Webster, Leslie, Backhouse, Janet, Archibald, Marion, British Library, and British Museum
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0802077218 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Anglo-Saxon art and culture, AD 600-900
- Catalog of an exhibition organized jointly by the British Library and British Museum.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-304).
View MARC record | catkey: 1672157