Controlled photomosaic of the MTM -10122 quadrangle, Arsia Mons Region of Mars [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1991. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 61 x 60 cm, on sheet 96 x 68 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- I ; 2171 and Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:502,000 (1 mm = 502 km) at 130 0 longitude ; Transverse Mercator projection
- "Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.", Includes text, bibliographical references, and index maps., and Coordinates shown as: W 125 0--E 120 0/N -7.5 0--S -12.5 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 1672585