Topographic map of the Amenthes Northwest quadrangle (MC-14 NW) of Mars [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1991.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 43 x 59 cm, on sheet 81 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Atlas of Mars, 1:2,000,000 topographic series
I ; 2137 (MC-14 NW)
- Related Titles:
- Amenthes Northwest quadrangle (MC-14 NW) of Mars, topographic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,000,000 (1 mm = 2 km) at 27.476 0 latitude. (Scale 1:2,251,800 (1 mm = 2.25 km) at O 0 latitude) ; Mercator projection
- "Contour interval 1000 meters."
Coordinates shown as: (W 270 0--E 247.5 0/N 30 0--S 15 0).
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
Includes text, bibliographical references, and index maps.
Relief shown by contours.
View MARC record | catkey: 1674666