Surficial geologic map of the Wasatch fault zone, eastern part of Utah Valley, Utah County and parts of Salt Lake and Juab counties, Utah [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Michael N. Machette
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1992.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 129 x 85 cm, on sheet 147 x 104 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (26 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Machette, Michael N.
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2095
- Earthquake hazard analysis—Utah—Utah County—Maps
- Faults (Geology)—Utah—Juab County—Maps
- Earthquake hazard analysis—Utah—Juab County—Maps
- Faults (Geology)—Utah—Salt Lake County—Maps
- Earthquake hazard analysis—Utah—Salt Lake County—Maps
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Quaternary—Maps
- Faults (Geology)—Utah—Utah County—Maps
- Related Titles:
- Wasatch fault zone, eastern part of Utah Valley, Utah County and parts of Salt Lake and Juab counties, Utah, surficial geologic map
- Includes index map, location map, and 4 ancillary maps.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-26 of pamphlet).
View MARC record | catkey: 1675268