Topographic map of the Aeolis Northwest quadrangle (MC-23 NW) of Mars [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1991.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 40 x 59 cm, on sheet 81 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Atlas of Mars, 1:2,000,000 topographic series
I ; 2121 (MC-23 NW)
- Related Titles:
- Aeolis Northwest qusadrangle (MC-23 NW) of Mars, topographic map
- "Contour interval 1000 meters".
Coordinates shown as: (W 225 0--E 202.5 0/N 0 0--S -15 0).
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
Includes text, bibliographical references, and index maps.
Relief shown by contours.
View MARC record | catkey: 1676349