The Cooperative Interjurisdictional Rivers Fisheries Resources Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries Management of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on H.R. 2500, a bill to establish a Council on Inter-jurisdictional Rivers Fisheries and to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a pilot test of the Mississippi Interstate Cooperative Resource Agreement, April 20, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries Management
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:103-93
Serial no. 103-93 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0207-P.
"Serial no. 103-93."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1994. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1678072