The Pawnee mythology / George A. Dorsey ; introduction to the Bison Books edition by Douglas R. Parks
- Dorsey, George A. (George Amos), 1868-1931
- Uniform Title:
- Pawnee mythology (part I)
- Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 546 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Parks, Douglas R. (Douglas Richard), 1942-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Sources of American Indian oral literature
- 0803266030 (pa : alk. paper)
- "Bison books"--P. [i]., Originally published: The Pawnee mythology (part I). Washington, D.C. : Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1906. (Carnegie Institution of Washington publication ; no. 59)., and Part II was never published.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1680189