Export implement age : an independent journal devoted exclusively to the export trade in agricultural machinery, pumps, wind mills, farm tools and supplies
- Philadelphia, PA : Nolan Publishing Co., -1907.
- Physical Description:
- 15 volumes : illustrations ; 35 cm
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [Vol. 1 (Sept. 1899)]-v. 15, no. 5 (Feb. 1907).
- Publication Frequency:
- Subtitle varies., Text in English, Spanish, German and French., Archival master stored at National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD : print master stored at remote facility., and This item is temporarily out of the library during the filming process. If you wish to be notified when it returns, please fill out a Personal Reserve slip. The slips are available in the Rare Books Room, in the Microforms Room, and at the Circulation Desk.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. v.3,no.1 (1900)-v.4,no.1 (1901),v.4,no.3 (1901)-v.4,no.6 (1901),v.5,no.2 (1901)-v.6,no.1 (1902),v.6,no.3 (1902)-v.15,no.5 (1907). University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1998. 4 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (USAIN state and local literature preservation project. Pennsylvania) (Pennsylvania agricultural literature on microfilm).
View MARC record | catkey: 1680875