Sew electric : a collection of DIY projects that combine fabric, electronics, and programming / Leah Buechley and Kanjun Qiu; foreword by Jocelyn Goldfein; Illustration and design by Sonja de Boer
- Projects: bookmark book light, sparkle bracelet, programming your lilypad, interactive stuffed monster, fabric piano -- Troubleshooting solutions -- Materials reference, glossary, & Index.
- "If you're interested in interactive toys, light-up fashions, or smart accessories, this book is for you! Sew Electric is a set of hands-on LilyPad Arduino tutorials that bring together craft, electronics, and programming. The book walks you through the process of designing and making a series of quirky customizable projects including a sparkling bracelet, a glow in the dark bookmark, a fabric piano, and a monster that sings when you hold its hands. Play with cutting-edge technologies and learn sewing, programming, and circuit design along the way. It's a book for all ages. Explore the projects with your friends, your parents, your kids, or your students!"--from Amazon.com.
- 9780989795609 and 0989795608
- Statement of responsibility taken from cover. and Description based on surrogate.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment; 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 16826518