Yemen : civil war and regional intervention / Jeremy M. Sharp
- Sharp, Jeremy Maxwell
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report ; R43960
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- This report provides material on the latest crisis in Yemen and the U.S. policy response. There is a significant terrorist presence in Yemen, and U.S. policymakers are concerned that without a willing counterterrorism partner such as President Hadi, the United States may lack necessary intelligence cooperation on the ground to counter groups such as Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization that has attempted attacks against the United States on several occasions. Nevertheless, the United States reportedly has been able to act either unilaterally or perhaps in concert with Saudi Arabian intelligence against AQAP and its associated allies.
- "March 26, 2015."
"Prepared for members and committees of Congress."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16827888