- Furrer, Beat, 1954-
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- Zürich : Musiques Suisses, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Mayröcker, Friederike, 1924-2021, Tscherne, Mira, Furrer, Eva, 1965-, Haft, Maximilian, Fried, Samuel, Hodges, Nicolas, 1970-, Kuhn, Matthias, 1974-, Furrer, Beat, 1954-, Trio Catch, and ensemble proton bern
- Language Note:
- The 4th work sung in German.
- Aer (7:00) -- ...cold and calm and moving (20:13) -- Lied (8:16) -- auf tönernen füssen / text by Friederike Mayröcker (11:43) -- Studie (6:10).
- Sound Characteristics:
- Medium of Performance:
- clarinet 1 cello 1 piano 1 3
flute 1 harp 1 violin 1 viola 1 cello 1 5
violin 1 piano 1 2
singer 1 flute 1 2
piano 1 1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- The 1st work for clarinet, cello, and piano; the 2nd for flute, harp, and string trio; the 3rd for violin and piano; the 4th for voice and flute; the 5th for solo piano.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Mira Tscherne, voice (4th work) ; Eva Furrer, flute (4th work) ; Maximilian Haft, violin (3rd work) ; Samuel Fried (3rd work), Nicolas Hodges (5th work), piano ; Trio Catch (1st work) ; ensemble proton bern, Matthias Kuhn, conductor (2nd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- 1st work recorded 2012 June 21 Westdeutscher Rundfunk WDR, Köln.
2nd work recorded 2013 April 12 SRF 2 Kultur.
3rd work recorded 2013 August 24 SRF 2 Kultur.
4th work recorded 2014 April 17 Wien.
5th work recorded live 2011 August 26 Internationalen Klavierfestival Ferruccio Busoni, Bolzano.
View MARC record | catkey: 16828996