The emergence of the urban entrepreneur : how the growth of cities and the sharing economy are driving a new breed of innovators / Boyd Cohen, PhD, with Pablo Muñoz, PhD ; foreword by Richard Florida
- Cohen, Boyd
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, 
- Physical Description:
- pages cm
- Emerging urban landscape for innovation & entrepreneurship -- The great urban migration -- Emergence of the civic entrepreneurship space -- The rise of the indie urbanpreneurship space -- Big city enablers -- The great equalizer -- Challenges of and reflections on the future of urbanpreneurship.
- 9781440844553 (hardcopy ; alk. paper)
1440844550 (hardcopy ; alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 16829220