"My merry Rockhurst" : being some episodes in the life of Viscount Rockhurst, a friend of King Charles the Second, and at one time constable of His Majesty's tower of London / recounted by Agnes & Egerton Castle, authors of "The pride of Jennico," "If youth but knew!" "Rose of the world," etc
- Castle, Agnes, 1860-1922
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 383 pages, 5 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Castle, Egerton, 1858-1920
Becher, Arthur E., 1877-1960
Richardson, Rome K., 1877-
Full Text available online
- The king's comrade -- Farrant Chace -- The enigma of the locket -- The peacock walk -- The king's cup -- Lady Chillingburgh's last card party -- Broken sanctuary -- The red desolation.
- Collection of Publishers' Cloth Bindings, Postcards and Drawings by Book Designer Rome K. Richardson.
- "Published October, 1907"--Verso of title-page.
Frontispiece and plates facing pages: 68, 184, 314, 364; signed: Arthur E. Becher.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Philadelphia Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2015.
Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2015.
View MARC record | catkey: 16829731