Child abuse sourcebook : basic consumer health information about child neglect and the physical, sexual, and emotional abuse of children, including abusive head trauma, bullying, munchausen syndrome by proxy syndrome, statutory rape, incest, educational neglect, exploitation, and the long-term consequences of child maltreatment, featuring facts about risk factors, prevention initiatives, reporting requirements, legal interventions, child protective services, and therapy options; along with information for parents, foster parents, and adult survivors of child abuse, a glossary of related terms, and directories of additional resources
- Detroit, MI : Omnigraphics, 
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 507 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Omnigraphics, Inc
- Health reference series
- "Provides basic consumer health information about abuse and neglect of children and adolescents. With information about parenting issues and child abuse risks, prevention and intervention strategies, as well as information about adult survivors of child abuse. Includes index, glossary of related terms, and other resources"--
- 9780780815247 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0780815246 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 16830045