Brand Page Attachment [electronic resource] : An Empirical Study on Facebook Users’ Attachment to Brand Pages / by Barbara Kleine-Kalmer
- Kleine-Kalmer, Barbara
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 239 pages 40 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Relevance of Social Networks for Brand Management -- Attachment as Central Construct for the Measurement of Consumers’ Connections to Brand Pages in Social Networks -- Empirical Analysis and Validation of Consequences of Brand Page Attachment -- Identification of Antecedents of Brand Page Attachment.
- Barbara Kleine-Kalmer analyses the impact of branding in social networks and introduces the construct of brand page attachment. On the basis of a comprehensive quantitative study she validates the construct as relevant for user behavior and investigates which instruments and antecedents influence brand page attachment. Through these conceptually and empirically profound analyses, the author detects interesting implications for the management of brands in the context of social media. Contents Relevance of Social Networks for Brand Management Attachment as Central Construct for the Measurement of Consumers’ Connections to Brand Pages in Social Networks Empirical Analysis and Validation of Consequences of Brand Page Attachment Identification of Antecedents of Brand Page Attachment Target Groups Researchers and students in the fields of marketing, communication and digital marketing Practitioners in these areas The Author Dr. Barbara Kleine-Kalmer received her PhD at Prof. Dr. Christoph Burmann’s Chair of innovative Brand Management at the University of Bremen.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 16830868