The Virginian : a horseman of the plains / by Owen Wister, author of "Red men and white," "Lin McLean," "U.S. Grant: a biography," etc., etc.; with illustrations by Arthur I. Keller
- Wister, Owen, 1860-1938
- New York : The Macmillan Company ; London : Macmillan and Co., Ltd., 1902.
Norwood, Mass., U.S.A. : Norwood Press, J.S. Cushing & Co., Berwick & Smith.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 504 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Keller, Arthur Ignatius, 1866-1924
Richardson, Rome K., 1877-
Macmillan & Co.
J.S. Cushing & Co.
Berwick & Smith
Full Text available online
- Collection of Publishers' Cloth Bindings, Postcards and Drawings by Book Designer Rome K. Richardson.
- "Set up and electrotyped April, 1902. Reprinted June, twice, July, four times, August, 1902."--Verso of title-page.
Frontispiece and plates facing pages: 29, 101, 122, 200, 356, 421, and 476.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Philadelphia Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2015.
Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2015.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831119