New world companies : the future of capitalism / Bruce Piasecki
- Piasecki, Bruce, 1955-
- Garden City Park, NY : Square One Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 182 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- The world on your wrist -- The matter of energy -- A merger of metrics -- Money matters -- Social response investing -- Engines of freedom.
- What makes a global company great? For the past few decades, more than 60 percent of Fortune 500 companies have either failed or been significantly downgraded in size, influence, or governance structures. In New World companies, author and corporate consultant Bruce Piasecki examines this sobering reality and explains why certain twenty-first century companies are likely to thrive while others fall short.-- cover.
- 9780757004131 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the The William A. Schreyer Libraries Endowment in Global Management Policies and Planning; 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 16831418