Regulation S : the safe harbor for offshore securities transactions / Sara Hanks (Chief Executive Officer, CrowdCheck, Inc.).
- Hanks, Sara
- Additional Titles:
- Title on Bloomberg Law portfolio index page: Reg S: safe harbor for offshore securities transactions
Safe harbor for offshore securities transactions
- [Arlington, Va.] : Bloomberg BNA, [2014?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bloomberg BNA
- Securities practice portfolio series ; portfolio 207
- Detailed analysis. Introduction ; the need for Regulation S -- Summary of Regulation S -- Application of Regulation S in specific circumstances.
- "... analyzes the exemptions provided by Regulation S from the registration and prospectus delivery requirements of Section 5 of the Securities Act of 1933. Regulation S codified the SEC's long-standing interpretive position that the registration requirements of the 1933 Act were for the benefit of U.S. investors, and that registration was not required for offers and sales made outside the United States in circumstances in which it is reasonably likely that the securities will come to rest outside the United States."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831580