Periodic reporting under the federal securities laws / Debra Van Alstyne, Esq. (Associate General Counsel, Fannie Mae, Washington, D.C.), Paul Mamlian, Esq. (Executive Vice President & General Counsel, HMSHost Corp., Bethesda, Maryland), Benjamin R. Preston, Esq. (General Counsel, The Yankee Candle Company, Inc., South Deerfield, Massachusetts), and Stephanie Tsacoumis, Esq. (General Counsel, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Bethesda, Maryland).
- Van Alstyne, Debra
- [Arlington, Va.] : Bloomberg BNA, [2014?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mamalian, Paul, Preston, Benjamin R., Tsacoumis, Stephanie, and Bloomberg BNA
- Securities practice portfolio series ; portfolio 232
- Detailed analysis. Introduction and overview -- Duty to disclose -- Key concepts -- Forward-looking statements -- Disclosure of non-GAAP financial information -- Significant disclosure requirements -- Form 10-K -- Annual report to shareholders -- Form 10-Q.
- "... analyzes the federal reporting requirements applicable to most publicly traded corporations. The portfolio focuses on the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and on the regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission to implement the disclosure provisions of those laws."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831585