Securities law aspects of employee benefits plans / Kirk F. Maldonado, Esq. (Sherman & Howard LLC, Denver, Colorado) and Susan J. Daley, Esq. (Perkins Coie LLP, Chicago, Illinois).
- Maldonado, Kirk F., 1950-
- [Arlington, Va.] : Bloomberg BNA, [2014?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Daley, Susan J. and Bloomberg BNA
- Securities practice portfolio series ; portfolio 237
- Detailed analysis. Overview -- Registration requirements -- Form S-8 rules -- Section 16 -- Executive compensation disclosure rules -- Stock plan disclosure -- Prohibitions and other requirements for directors and officers -- Form 8-K rules -- Other securities issues.
- "... deals with the registration requirements under federal securities laws, as well as the executive compensation proxy disclosure and other reporting requirements, the short-swing profits recovery rules, and the application of tender offer requirements to executive compensation arrangements."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831589