Make the deal : M&A terms and the market / Christopher S. Harrison (Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP).
- Harrison, Christopher S.
- Additional Titles:
- M and A terms and the market and Mergers and acquisitions terms and the market
- [Arlington, Va.] : Bloomberg BNA, [2014?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bloomberg BNA
- Detailed analysis. Introduction to deal-making -- Setting up the deal : overview & confidentiality agreements -- Setting up the deal : key provisions & agreements -- Architecture of the acquisition agreement -- Purchase price -- Representations and warranties -- Covenants -- Closing conditions -- Termination rights -- Material adverse effect -- Equity and debt commitment letters -- Financing risk -- Topping a public merger -- Indemnities -- Dispute resolution -- Structuring M&A deals.
- "... starts by examining the various agreements that practitioners have to negotiate before actually sitting down to talk about the acquisition agreement, such as confidentiality agreements, standstill agreements, exclusivity agreements, and letters of intent or memoranda of understanding. This portfolio also analyzes the overall framework of an acquisition agreement, and examines different deal structures, including stock sales, mergers, asset sales, and complex structures, providing insight for how to choose between them in practice."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831610