Planning for urban fishing and waterfront recreation / by D.L. Leedy, T.M. Franklin, R.M. Maestro, in cooperation with Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service, U.S. Department of the Interior [and others] ; consponsered by Sport Fishing Institute, the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia ; performed for Office of Biological Services, Habitat Preservation Program, Fish and Wildlife Service
- Leedy, Daniel L.
- Kearneysville, W.Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Eastern Energy and Land Use Team, 
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 108 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Franklin, Thomas M., Maestro, Robert M., United States. Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service, Eastern Energy and Land Use Team, Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, Urban Wildlife Research Center, and Sport Fishing Institute
- Report Numbers:
- I 49.2:F 53/21
- "Prepared by Urban Wildlife Research Center, Inc."--Cover.
"Biological Services Program"--Cover.
"Fish and Wildlife Service cooperative agreement number 14-16-0009-79-1014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1683172