International review of cell and molecular biology. Volume 300 [electronic resource] / edited by Kwang W. Jeon
- Waltham, Mass. : Academic Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 323 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Jeon, Kwang W.
- International review of cell and molecular biology ; v. 300
- New Insights into Mechanisms of Stem Cell Daughter Fate Determination in Regenerative Tissues -- Insights into Skeletal Muscle Development and Applications in Regenerative Medicine -- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neuronal Dystonin -- Kinase- inase Interaction and Modulation of Tau Phosphorylation -- New Insights into the Role of the Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) in Plants -- Role of Melatonin and Its Receptors in the Vertebrate Retina -- Photoinhibition of Photosystem II*.
- International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2011: 4.481.
- 9780124058514 (e-book), 0124058515 (e-book), and 9780124052109
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16831852