Endosome signalling. Part B / volume editor, P. Michael Conn
- Additional Titles:
- Endosome signaling. Part B
- Amsterdam : Academic Press, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 480 pages, 14 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Conn, P. Michael
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; volume 535
- Assessment of insulin proteolysis in rat liver endosomes: its relationship to intracellular insulin signaling -- A biomolecular fluorescent complementation screen reveals complex roles of endosomes in Ras-mediated signaling -- TGF[beta] in endosomal signaling -- Annexins and endosomal signaling -- Analysis, regulation, and roles of endosomal phosphoinositides -- Mild fixation and permeabilization protocol for preseving structures of endosomes, focal adhesions, and actin flimaments during imunofluorescence analysis -- Characterizing and measuring endocytosis of lipid-binding effectors in mammalian cells -- Measuring the role for met endosomal signaling in tumorigenesis -- Intracellular toll-like receptor recruitment and cleavage in endosomal/lysosomal organelles -- Assessment of the toll-like receptor 3 pathway in endosomal signaling -- Labeling of platelet-derived growth factor by reversible biotinylation to visualize its endocytosis by microscopy -- Endosomal signaling and oncogenesis -- ROS-containing endosomal compartments: implications for signaling -- SARA and RNF11 at the crossroads of EGFR signalling and trafficking -- p18/LAMTOR1: a late endosome/lysosome-specific anchor protein for the mTORC1/MAPK signaling pathway -- Vascular endothelial growth factor A-stimulated signaling from endosomes in primary endothelial cells -- Assessment of internalization and endosomal signaling: studies with insulin and EGF -- Quantitative proteomic analysis of compartmentalized signaling networks -- Separation of magnetically isolated TNF receptosomes from mitochondria -- Deubiquitinases and their emerging roles in [beta]-arrestin-mediated signaling -- TSLP expression induced via toll-like receptor pathways in human keratinocytes -- Endosomal signaling by protease-activated receptors -- Investigating signalling consequences of GPCR trafficking in the endocytic pathway -- MICAL-like1 in endosomal signaling.
- This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This is the second of two volumes on endosome signaling and includes chapters on such topics as measurement of entry into the endosomal compartment by multi-parametric image analysis, assessment of peptide internalization and endosomal signaling, and VEGF-A in endosomal signaling. Continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field Covers endosome signalingContains chapters on such topics as measurement of biological effects of endosomal proteolysis of internalized insulin and multi-vesicular endosome biogenesis.
- 9780123984814 (electronic bk.), 0123984815 (electronic bk.), 9780123979254 (hardback), and 0123979250 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 16832071