Methods in cell biology. Volume 118, Methods for analysis of Golgi complex function / edited by Franck Perez, Institut Curie, CNRS UMR144, 26 rue d'Ulm, Paris Cedex, France, David J. Stephens, School of Biochemistry, University of Bristol, Medical Sciences Building, University Walk, Bristol, UK.
- Methods in cell biology ; volume 118
- Part 1. Model systems and functional studies -- part 2. Imaging-based approaches -- part 3. Emerging studies [new frontiers].
- This volume looks at methods for analyzing of golgi complex function. Chapters cover such topics as in vitro reconstitution systems, fluorescence-based analysis of trafficking in mammalian cells and high content screening.
- 9780124171831 (electronic book), 0124171834 (electronic book), 0124171648, and 9780124171640
- "ISSN: 0091-679X."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16832168