Advances in computers. Volume 95 / edited by Atif Memon ; Series editors, Ali Hurson and Atif Memon
- Waltham, Massachusetts ; San Diego, California : Academic Press, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (342 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Memon, Atif M.
- Automated test Oracles : a survey -- Automated extraction of GUI models for testing -- Automated test Oracles : state of the art, taxonomies, and trends -- Anti-pattern detection : methods, challenges, and open issues -- Classifying problems into complexity classes.
- Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- 9780128003244 (electronic bk.), 0128003243 (electronic bk.), 0128001607, and 9780128001608
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16832229