Race, ethnicity, crime, and justice / edited by Matthew B. Robinson
- Durham, North Carolina : Carolina Academic Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 317 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, Matthew B.
- Preface -- Introduction to race and ethnicity / by Matthew Robinson -- Introduction to criminal and juvenile justice / by Beverly Crank -- How race and ethnicity impact the criminal law / by Matthew Robinson -- Relationships between race, ethnicity and crime / by Catherine D. Marcum and Bethany Poff -- Policing in a multicultural society / by Tammatha Clodfelter and Matthew Robinson -- The courts in a color-blind society / by Marian Williams -- How race and ethnicity impact criminal sentencing / by Rhys Hester -- Race, ethnicity, and corrections / by Barbara H. Zaitzow -- Race, ethnicity, and the death penalty in America / by Jefferson Holcomb -- Race, ethnicity, and juvenile justice / by Jason Williams -- Summary and the future / by Matthew Robinson.
- Crime and race—United States
- Discrimination in criminal justice administration—United States
- Criminal justice, Administration of—United States
- Racial profiling in law enforcement—United States
- African American criminals
- Crime and race
- Criminal justice, Administration of.
- Discrimination in criminal justice administration
- Criminal anthropology
- United States—Race relations
- United States
- 9781611636376 paperback alkaline paper
161163637X paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16833150