Reconnaissance study of uranium deposits in the Red Desert, Sweetwater County, Wyoming / by Donald G. Wyant, William N. Sharp, and Douglas M. Sheridan
- Wyant, Donald G. (Donald Gray), 1918-
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1956. and Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 237-308 pages, 8 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, William N. (William Neil), 1922-, Sheridan, Douglas M., 1921-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1030-I and Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed July 21, 2014). and "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-277) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16833757