Benefits.gov : your path to government benefits
- Additional Titles:
- Benefits [dot] gov
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of Labor.
[Washington, D.C.] : Government Publishing Office, 2015-
- [Archived version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Labor
Federal Depository Library Program
United States. Government Publishing Office
- Language Note:
- Text in English and Spanish.
- Benefits.gov is a collaborative effort of 17 Federal agencies including the U.S. Departments of Labor as a managing partner. This partnership not only funds, but strategically guides the direction of the program to continuously expand its value to citizens and government agencies, saving taxpayer dollars while improving the lives of citizens in the process. Benefits.gov (formerly GovBenefits.gov)'s mission is to provide citizens with easy, online access to government benefit and assistance programs, and to reduce the expense and difficulty of interacting with the government. The website's core function includes eligibility prescreening questionnaire using "Benefit Finder" and answers to the questionnaire that can be used to evaluate a visitor's situation and compare it with the eligibility criteria for more than 1,000 Federally-funded benefit and assistance programs.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in: 2002.
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Publishing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code.
Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
View MARC record | catkey: 16833934