The Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act's role in reducing IT acquisition risk : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Information Technology and the Subcommittee on Government Operations of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, June 10, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Information Technology
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 88 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Operations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:114-43
Serial no. 114-43 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 4, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
"Serial No. 114-43."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16834067