SiRNA delivery methods [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Kato Shum and John Rossi, Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope, Duarte, CA, USA
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1364
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Synthesis and conjugation of small interfering ribonucleic neutral SiRNNs / Alexander S. Hamil and Steven F. Dowdy -- Liver-targeted SiRNA delivery using biodegradable poly(amide) polymer conjugates / Stephanie E. Barrett and Erin N. Guidry -- PepFect6 mediated SiRNA delivery into organotypic cultures / Suvarna Dash-Wagh, Ülo Langel, and Mats Ulfendahl -- Highly efficient SiRNA delivery mediated by cationic helical polypeptides and polypeptide-based nanosystems / Lichen Yin, Nan Zheng, and Jianjun Cheng -- Disulfide-bridged cleavable PEGylation of poly- L -lysine for SiRNA delivery / Min Tang [and others] -- Preparation of a cyclic RGD : modified liposomal SiRNA formulation for use in active targeting to tumor and tumor endothelial cells / Yu Sakurai, Tomoya Hada, and Hideyoshi Harashima -- Multifunctional envelope-type nano device containing a pH-sensitive cationic lipid for efficient delivery of short interfering RNA to hepatocytes in vivo.
Yusuke Sato, Hideyoshi Harashima, and Michinori Kohara -- Bioreducible poly (beta-amino ester)s for intracellular delivery of SiRNA / Kristen L. Kozielski and Jordan J. Green -- Preparation of polyion complex micelles using block copolymers for SiRNA delivery / Hyun Jin Kim [and others] -- Delivery of small interfering RNAs to cells via exosomes / Jessica Wahlgren [and others] -- Dendrimer nanovectors for SiRNA delivery / Xiaoxuan Liu and Ling Peng -- Chitosan nanoparticles for SiRNA delivery in vitro / Héloïse Ragelle [and others] -- Non-covalently functionalized of single-walled carbon nanotubes by DSPE-PEG-PEI for SiRNA delivery / King Sun Siu [and others] -- SiRNA in vivo-targeted delivery to murine dendritic cells by oral administration of recombinant yeast / Kun Xu [and others] -- TLR9-targeted SiRNA delivery in vivo / Dewan Md Sakib Hossain [and others] -- Aptamer-MiRNA conjugates for cancer cell-targeted delivery.
Carla L. Esposito, Silvia Catuogno, and Vittorio de Franciscis -- Method for confirming cytoplasmic delivery of RNA aptamers / David D. Dickey [and others] -- Hapten-binding bispecific antibodies for the targeted delivery of SiRNA and SiRNA-containing nanoparticles / Irmgard S. Thorey [and others] -- Stable delivery of CCR5-directed shRNA into human primary peripheral blood mononuclear cells and hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells via a lentiviral vector / Saki Shimizu, Swati Seth Yadav, and Dong Sung An -- Hepatic delivery of artificial micro RNAs using helper- dependent adenoviral vectors / Carol Crowther, Betty Mowa, and Patrick Arbuthnot -- Intravascular AAV9 administration for delivering RNA silencing constructs to the CNS and periphery / Brett D. Dufour and Jodi L. McBride -- Efficient gene suppression in dorsal root ganglia and spinal cord using adeno-associated virus vectors encoding short-hairpin RNA / Mitsuhiro Enomoto [and others].
Synthetic SiRNA delivery : progress and prospects / Thomas C. Roberts [and others].
- This volume provides a collection of cutting-edge strategies in siRNA delivery that were developed and refined over the years with tried-and-true methods. Written by a team of internationally renowned authors, this book describes, in detail, a variety of successful siRNA delivery methods, including peptide-based nanoparticles, liposomes, exosomes, polymers, aptamers, and viral vehicles. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each proven protocol includes brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and authoritative, SiRNA Delivery Methods: Methods and Protocols, will provide researchers, educators, clinicians, and biotechnology specialists with a broad understanding of the issues in siRNA delivery and how they can be overcome strategically--
- 9781493931118 (hbk : alk. paper)
1493931113 (hbk : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16836563