Controlled photomosaic of part of the Maja Valles Region of Mars [cartographic material] : MTM 05062 / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston Va. : The Survey ; Arlington, VA, 1985.
Denver, CO : For sale by the Survey.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 61 x 62 cm folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1678
Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1678
- Related Titles:
- Maja Valles Region, controlled photomosaic of part
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:502,000. 1 mm = 502 m. at 70 0 longitude ; Transverse Mercator projection
- Relief shown by shadings.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Planetary Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-13,709."
"M 500K 5/62 CM, 1985."
Coordinates shown as W 65 0--W 60 0/N 7.5 0--N 2.5 0.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes notes, bibliography, location and index maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 1684519