The fabulous sixties, 1963 [videorecording] / Document Associates, Inc
- Civil Rights march on Washington -- Vietnamese monks' self-immolation -- Surgeon General's cigarette warning -- The death of John F. Kennedy -- The Great Train Robbery.
- The Sixties--an era of sharp contrast, and a decade that was unlike any other in world history.
- Related Titles:
- Fabulous 60's.
- Videocassette release of the 1970 film by Document Associates in association with CTV Television Network Ltd.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producers, Philip S. Hobel, Douglas Leiterman ; producer, John Smith ; director, Beryl Fox.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Peter Jennings.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
- PENN STATE USE ONLY.
View MARC record | catkey: 1686493