Maps showing the distribution of tin, tungsten, arsenic, gold, and silver in nonmagnetic heavy-mineral concentrates derived from stream sediments, Sherbrooke and Lewiston 1 0 x 2 0 quadrangles, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Gary A. Nowlan [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Maine Geological Survey, Office of the New Hampshire State Geologist, and Vermont Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1990. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 3 maps on 2 sheets : color ; 89 x 64 cm, sheets 104 x 127 cm and 104 x 137 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nowlan, G. A., Vermont Geological Survey, New Hampshire. Office of the State Geologist, and Maine Geological Survey
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1898-C
- map A. Tin distribution -- map B. Tungsten distribution -- map C. Arsenic, gold, and silver distribution.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000. (W 72 000ʹ--W 70 000ʹ/N 46 000ʹ--N 44 000ʹ).
- "Geology modified from Moench (1984).", Includes text, bibliography, 7 tables, graphs, and location map., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1686611