Technology for small spacecraft / Panel on Small Spacecraft Technology, Committee on Advanced Space Technology, Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems, National Research Council
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Panel on Small Spacecraft Technology
- Washington, DC : National Academy Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 139 ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Laurence J.
National Research Council (U.S.). Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board
National Research Council (U.S.). Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction -- Systems engineering and operations -- Spacecraft propulsion technology -- Spacecraft electric power -- Spacecraft structures and materials -- Small spacecraft communications technology -- Guidance and control technology -- Sensors for small spacecraft -- Robotics, automation, and artificial intelligence -- Launch vehicle technology for small spacecraft -- Overall findings and recommendations.
- Includes appendices.
Panel chairman: Laurence J. Adams.
Study was supported by a contract from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online: http://books.nap.edu/books/0309050758/html/index.h tml
View MARC record | catkey: 1687748