Shaded relief and surface markings of the Perrine quadrangle of Ganymede [cartographic material] : Jg-2 / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1988.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 2 remote-sensing images : 1 color ; on sheets 75 x 84 cm and 66 x 84 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program (U.S.)
- Atlas of Jovian satellites, 1:5,000,000 topographic series
- Related Titles:
- Airbrush base for the Perrine quadrangle of Ganymede
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 (1mm=5km) at 30 0and 58 0 latitude ; Lambert conformal projection
- Coordinates shown as W 90 0--E 0 0/N 66 0--N 21 0.
Relief shown by shading.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program, Planetary Division, Office of Space Science and Applications, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
Sheet 2: "Airbrush base for the Perrine quadrangle of Ganymede."
Includes notes, bibliographical references, index and location maps.
"Jg 5M 44/45 AN (sheet 1), Jg 5M 44/45 A (sheet 2)."
View MARC record | catkey: 1689527