Geologic map of the Latir volcanic field and adjacent areas, northern New Mexico [map] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Peter W. Lipman and John C. Reed, Jr.
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1989.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map, and one sheet of 6 cross sections : color ; 115 x 70 cm, sheets 142 x 104 cm and 53 x 132 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reed, John Calvin, Jr., 1930-
Lipman, Peter W.
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1907
- Related Titles:
- Latir volcanic field and adjacent areas, northern New Mexico, geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:48,000. (W 105 037ʹ30ʺ--W 105 022ʹ30ʺ/N 37 000ʹ00ʺ--N 36 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Ancillary maps: Map showing distribution of hydrothermally altered rocks in the Red River area -- Generalized geologic map showing principal structural features.
Includes text, bibliography, location map, and index to 7.5 minute topographic quadrangles.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1689941