Controlled photomosaic of part of the Lunae Planum Region of Mars [cartographic material] : MTM 15062 / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey ; Arlington, VA, 1988.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Division.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 62 x 60 cm, on sheet 94 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program (U.S.)
- Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
- Related Titles:
- Lunae Planum Region of Mars, controlled photomosaic of part
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:502,000 (1 mm = 502 m) at 70 0 longitude ; Transverse Mercator projection
- Coordinates shown as W 65 0--E 60 0/N 17.5 0--S 12.5 0.
Relief shown by shading.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program, Planetary Division, Office of Space Science and Applications, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
Includes notes, bibliography, quadrangle location and index maps.
"M 500K 15/62 CM."
View MARC record | catkey: 1689973